Under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations there is a statutory duty to control the risk of legionella bacteria in water systems. In line with HSE’s Approved Code of Practice (L8 ACoP 2001) Management of Legionella bacteria in water systems, our services include:
- Legionella Risk Assessments and Audits
- UKAS Approved Microbiological Sampling
- Control, Management and Monitoring Systems
- Water Treatment and Bacterial Control
- System Modification, Cleans and Chlorination
- Tank Refurbishment / Replacement
Request A Callback
Fully Insured Contractors
Security Cleared Staff
Rapid 24/7 Response
Fully Managed Service
Troy Managed Services Are Accredited By....
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.